Decidedly durable, the yellow FUJIFILM FinePix XP140 is a rugged digital camera complemented by flexible imaging capabilities. Its 16.4MP CMOS sensor enables high-resolution stills shooting, UHD 4K (15p) video recording, and offers a wide ISO 100-12800 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of situations. Also, the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low-noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, which covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The XP140's true calling card is its durability specifications, which include a waterproof rating to 82', a shockproof rating to 5.9', a freezeproof rating to 14°F, as well as being dustproof for working in the most trying conditions. Also, an intuitive physical design incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls are placed on the right-hand side for intuitive one-handed control. Additionally, Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity affords fast and automatic wireless image transferring between the camera a mobile device, along with geotagging and time syncing capabilities.
Tough and Rugged Design
- Waterproof to 82' / 25m (IPX8-rated)
- Shockproof from 5.9' / 1.8m (MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5-tested)
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dustproof (IPX6-rated)
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Smile Shutter automatically takes a photo when it recognizes your subject's smiling face.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.